Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh, Christmas Tree!

On our walk back from the Parvis de St-Gilles market last Saturday, we found a florist selling xmas trees.  And then we went to the "dollar" store (um, "euro" store?) and got some lights for it.  We found the perfect spot in our interior window, so we can enjoy it in the front room and down the hall.

I must admit, we probably should have splurged for two strings of lights, but it's fine for now.



So cute!




And me, I'm wearing a suede skirt from Anthro and a vintage leopard shirt.









It all got me thinking about how cozy our Philly apartment was, especially when it was decked out for Christmas, as it was last year...

We had a working fireplace that Cochino quite enjoyed.



And our little mini-tree, with a multitude of lights!




Wandering down 4th Street in the snow.




It's all fun until your car is buried.  Poor Mini D!  




Yup, she's in there.  That big lump was my car.