Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wearing

Obsessed with this washed silk jacket I thrifted here in St. Lou.  Paired it with the cute triangular cat print on the dress from Something Else by Natalie Wood.  Leggings from UO, shoes Rachel Comey.



Vintage necklace once belonged to Maria E.  Now it's mine, ALL MINE!  You can sorta see the print-on-print action here... if you squint just right.  



This is what happens when cats skype.  In case you were wondering.

Cochino's face says it all.  She is pissed I have puppeted her all the way from the States.  Trust me, I know she is.  She cares not to speak to her cousin Hilde, who seems quite uninterested herself.

OK... besides having posted it, I have gone on too long analyzing the whole situation.  I'm going to take a pill now.  Or check myself into a facility.  Or something.

h-e-l-p!