Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wardrobe Streeeetching

Still mixing it up, but can't wait to access my closet back in Brussels!  Until then, here's the latest from St. Lou.


Those neon pants!
Vintage "It's hard to soar with eagles when you work with turkeys" tee.  True talk from a vintage tee.  Pants samples, boots Frye, necklace Les Preciouses.


 Close up of necklace amazement and some turkeys (one overall-ed).






You ask why?  Because I have time.  Because I have time.



Wearing my xmas present early.  Amazing DVF sweater with silk fabric woven through the knit.  omg, it is SO good.  I will take a close-up with the good camera as soon as I'm reunited with it.


Alien abduction?  It looks like I am about to be taken up.
Shirt old Ella Moss, skirt J. Crew, leggings BDG, shoes Rachel Comey.