Friday, May 28, 2010

Meanwhile, in Philly...

Last few days in Philly.

Need to figure out what this one is. It's right across from the movie theater I went to the other day. It looks old and important, and probably is both. By the way, I saw Please Give. Totally recommended.



Pretty ladies.


This guy! His sign is very general... just meant to get you thinking about what you'd fancy for lunch, perhaps. But then I think if you approach him (which I have not, so I'm speculating here), he's got a menu for someplace specific to hand you. Still, I like his style and his lack of overt branding. And, apparently he offers a nice range of things. Something for everyone, really!



4th and Fitzwater.





At Val's "secret" rose garden park. I'd tell you where it is, but it's a secret! I met a new squirrel friend there. I actually chirped at him (because no one was around) and he came closer and closer to me... until someone came up and ruined our little game! Who knew I was a squirrel whisperer?