Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Apartment

It's only for the next 3 months, but still.  Exciting!  It's nothing too fancy, but it's in an amazing location... still only 5 minutes from work, still in the Marais.  I will not be able to keep up this fancy neighborhood livin' when I sign a year's lease in June, no doubt.  Well, what I mean is, I'm probably going to want to dedicate less of my monthly income to rent for the long-term.

Anyway, here it is:

Kitchen.




Very white bathroom.




The living room... I've got a few beams, people.





Beams!





 Bedroom.... check out that whole wall of closet!





I have a window box growing knives.





Cute blue door along the way of my 4-flight journey.




Cutey courtyard.






These stairs are crazy old... and crazy slanted.

Now come for a visit, won't you?  The couch in the living room pulls out to a bed...