Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wearing in the New Year

The last outfits of 2010.




Dress Club Monaco, shirt Gap, tights UO, sweater Cos, boots OC, necklace vintage.



New sweater obsession from Cos (and a nice treat from B!).  Who am I kidding?  I am generally obsessed with EVERYTHING at Cos, but the seaming and mix of stitches on this cardigan rule.






 Amazing vintage necklace from Wilbur in Philly.




I may be showing a bit too much petticoat in this one... oh well.

Jumper vintage, sweater H&M, necklaces Comfort Station and Digby & Iona, tights ?, socks Old Navy, boots Frye.



Can you spot the cat hair in this one?  As vigilant as I am, I am losing the cat hair battle.

Anyway, check out the beautiful Comfort Station necklace B got me for xmas!  It is filled with pieces from a vintage score of Handel's Messiah.








And this was NYE.

Sweater BR, shirt Gap, necklace Comfort Station, skirt vintage, shoes Joie, tights ?, hat vintage.