Saturday, January 21, 2012

Seoul Food

Food photo extravaganza!  I'll shut up and let you look.


Korean bbq at Tadak.



Beautiful steaming egg souffle (ggae rahn jeem?).



Spicy carrot/lettuce salad and some Cass beer.



The best part.





The most delicious gimbap in a blanket of fried egg.  It was like breakfast sushi.




What'll you have?






Bibimbop before and after.  I want to eat this again.  Right now.




A snowman doughnut at the Incheon airport.





Me, doing my best Zoidberg with the most delicious piece of squid.





There is a pretty big hot dog culture in So-Kore.  They have hot dogs cooked in a "breading" of chopped french fries.  Sublime.  Top that, America!





These are my new favorite thing:  glutinous rice balls.  The taste, the texture, all of it.  These are perfection.  I had a purple potato and a sweet potato ball.  I also tried the mugwort ball and approved.