Sunday, January 22, 2012

Korean Cuties

What's underneath that froth?  Why, it's a sweet potato latte.  And when you get to the bottom, there are chewy sweet potato bits to enjoy.  It is a dream.









I was absolutely taken with a coffee shop called Mug for Rabbit.  They had the cutest cupcakes (note the snowmen-on-baked-goods theme running through Seoul), and their signature latte has a bunny on it.  I was S-O-L-D.  And upstairs they have a wine bar called Cork for Turtle.






We found this guy hanging out at a great vintage store called 9 Owls.  Check out their website for loads of sweet swag.  I bought an incredible handknit horse sweater that... came from the US.  Leave it to me to go all the way to Korea just to buy something from my home country.  Blarg.  I will post pics as soon as I get it back from the cleaners, as I think you'll admit it was worth it.