Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Antonina Marcella

...or just Nina for short!

She is my new goddaughter.

Sunday was one of the best days ever... full of love and warmth and music and family and friends.  I swear, my face hurt from smiling so much!  I am grateful to have such beautiful and kind people in my life.  No, really.  So many times that day, I was struck by how lucky I am to have the people I do in my life.

And this baby... oh this baby!

Nina.

She is like an old soul.  She looks at you, and I mean really looks at you--deep into your eyes.  This kid gets it.  I swear, she knew what was going on the whole time.  I can already tell she's going to be artsy like her momma and intellectual like her poppa and kind and thoughtful and generous like the both of them.  I can't wait to be a part of her life as she grows up.



 Nina and her godfather, Kyle.




 Holding her in the pew.





She is official!

(By the way, all of these pretty photos [excepting the first two above, obvs] were taken by the lovely Lauren Frisch.)





Kyle, me, and a happy Nina.





AMP + JE.






Pulling on daddy's tie.





They are radiant, no?