Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sabina Style!

This is Sabina.  Though I have many years on her, she is truly my fashion doppelganger.  She is quite the style icon of the Bay Area, already light years ahead of her peers.  Imagine where she will be in 20 years... and what she will be wearing?!  I know I'm going to stay tuned.  This kid's going places!

Our style relationship basically hinges on our love of socks and sandals.  And she loves skirts and dresses, just like me!  We eschew jeans as much as we can, Sabina and I.  Sabina once changed her favorite Disney princess because she no longer liked the shoes that particular princess wore.  I would totally do something like that.  And if you let her try on your Louboutins, she does everything not to have to give them back.  Or so I've heard.  See, we are birds of a feather!

I keep trying to convince Sabina's dad to do a blog of her outfits.  Tavi ain't got nothin' on her!


I mean, she's got the poses down.



Loving the striped leggings/socks/sandals combo.



A moody indoor shot, still with her signature socks and sandals.



And THIS.  It's simply too good.