Saturday, October 9, 2010

The good, the bad, and the sticky

Favorite Tsumori Chisato octopus socks.  I loved them so much I bought them in another color, too.  It's stuff like this that made me freak out (in a good way, always in a good way!) my first time to Hong Kong.




Blursville.
Look, all I've got is an iPhone, people.  But witness the harlequin nature of my nails!  At least I like to think they have a harlequin flair.  I was really tempted to crap them up with a more lines and colors, but I left them well enough alone for now.  The cool thing is, from the sides, it looks like they are one color and then I move and hitcha with the TWO-TONE!  Yeah!



OK... brace yourself for the following.  Those with weak stomachs may want to pass altogether...

Too lazy to actually put legwarmers over your jeans???  Well, thankfully you don't have to bother with THAT because Macy's is here to help with their legwarmer jeans!  That's right, jeans to the knee, then POW!  Legwarmer!  I especially love the way the elastic gathers it all together where to two meet.  Must be ultra-flattering.

*barf*

And don't even get me started on the whiskering.  Sick, sick, sick.





I must have stood in front of the glue for 15 minutes today before finally going with the Aleene's Tacky, always a classic.  But, sheesh, the choices are overwhelming.