Friday, September 24, 2010

Such Kindness

Today there was a package waiting at the front door for yours truly.

Oh, the joy!

Just getting a package is enough to make me feel special, never mind what's in it!  So you can imagine my delight when this one was filled to its package-y gills with goodness.  The Rize dvd, a photo-print dress with a velvet tie, and a necklace from Les Precieuses!!!!!

Holy moly, people!  I am now the proud owner of a Les Precieuses necklace!  They are incredible necklaces handmade in Brussels.  They have a few (adorable!) boutiques in Brussels, where they sell their magical necklaces alongside Diptyque candles and other such cuteness.  (In French, "window shopping" roughly translates to "licking the window."  Suffice it to say, I have lapped all over the Les Precieuses windows!)  Thankfully no one was home when I got the necklace because I put it right on and was dancing around.  Wouldn't you?!



I am such a lucky.
Like I said.... Keegan, I can't EVEN.