Friday, September 24, 2010

Photos

File under "What's WRONG with people??"  This arse has his bare foot all up on the seat in front of him.  Gross.  This guy was coupled with another weirdo with a backwoods look in his eye and a coffee tin clutched in the crook of his arm,  into which he kept hacking.  I heard him claim to have some sort of "acid reflux" issues.  I am just glad I wasn't sitting next to him because there would have been two of us hurling.  Needless to say, it was a pretty freaky flight back from Philly.




Terrible iPhone photo of the harvest moon (taken a little too late) with Jupiter just underneath it.  Cool!




I love my new bed!  It's like a kitty slumber party!




Tracy broke it down in Arabic for me.  I have to, have to, have to visit them in Saudi Arabia!




Ghost legs.