Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Margot Kidder's cat

I've been thinking about Margot Kidder these days. Not crazy-cut-her-own-hair-off breakdown-style Margot Kidder, but that sexy '70s/'80s fawx Margot Kidder. This outfit reminds me of her, but she probably would have worn it with some mahogany side-zip boots instead of with some ethnic-inspired sandals. That's where we differ, I guess. That, and I haven't any mahogany side-zip boots.

Sweater Urban, sweater tank Laundry, high-waisted skirt vintage, belt vintage (from Mom), scarf Hayden-Harnett, sandals Dolce Vita, bracelet Jami Rodriguez.


Close up of the "jardin" scarf from Hayden-Harnett. It has the cutest print of earthworms on it, complete with the part that protrudes more and is the sex gland or whatnot. (My freshman bio knowledge has gone the way of the dodo.) Sounds gross, but it's totally cute!