Saturday, April 30, 2011

Paris, A While Back

Here are some oldies from wandering with B weeeeeeeeeeks ago.














RIP Biggie.
Byron thinks it sounds like he's got a sandwich in his mouth when he raps.  And it sorta does.  heh.




This is the park at the tip of the Ile de la Cite.  It's a pretty awesome place to hang.  And this duck came and took a nap right by us, so you know it's chill.




Perhaps you've heard about the "love locks" on the bridges?  I guess the city was fed up with them and took a bunch down, but tons still abound.  I think they are sweet, but I guess I could see how too many would ruin a landmark.





This one is fancy because it's all engraved and shizz.





This is the Pont Neuf bridge.  It was built under Henris the III and IV and finished in 1603.  It is said that Henri IV had each of his advisors immortalized on the bridge.





Check those advisors, craggy for all eternity.





I don't know what this actually is, but I call it the "Barf Fountain."