Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pink Cheetahs

Oh, to live in a world in which pink cheetahs actually existed... What would such a place be like?

Washed silk dress from Katy Rodriguez, silk cheetah print scarf (complete with cheetah faces on the ends) vintage from mom, ostrich dotty stockings from UO, shoes old Steve Madden.



Picked this up at a boutique on Yiu Wah Street in HK. I asked who the designer was, but all they could tell me was that it was Japanese. As you can see, there are tiny animals attached to the chain (my favorite is the mouse on his hinders with a piece of cheese).

Ring patrol. I wear the vintage lion with the diamond eyes and garnet in his mouth almost every day. He's a little Anne Klein, sure, but that's OK. I've been really into rings and piling them on lately.

These pink suede shoes look so vintage. Too bad they're stinky Steven Madden. Oh well.