Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hong Kong--Part 1--The Hotel

Went to Hong Kong last week to visit fabric mill showrooms and pick out some new qualities. 1 week = 14 mills and 1 terrible cold. Ugh. Anyway, here's a selection of photos.


The lovely lobby of the Intercontinental. You think you're over it... until the next time you arrive. It's like no other place in the world.


Took lunch at Nobu (in the Intercon) twice. Here was the view from my table both days. By the way, the food is exquisite--totally worth every penny, though the prices really weren't nuts.


Yeah, I like to take photos of my hotel rooms. It was especially fun when I lived in San Francisco and the rooms were often bigger than my apartment.


The cutest bellboys (note the hats!) were always at the ready to open the door.


My "fancy lady" breakfast. Note the seeded dragonfruit at 7 o'clock... yum!