Sunday, April 14, 2013

One Outfit, Three Photos

One of the more batshit outfits I've put together lately.

First, let me tell you about this top.  It's like wearing a hologram.  This is the fabric of the FUTURE.  In 10 years, we'll all have underpants made out of this stuff.  The minute it came in store, I knew I had to have it.  Why I didn't buy it then and there, I don't know.  But once I'd waited and noticed that none of the tops had moved out of the store the next week, I was prepared to tent this thing out until it went on sale.  I would stop into the store every week, to make sure the top wasn't marked down.  The game was on.  I followed the mass of tops all around the store, wherever they were tucked away, awaiting the S-A-L-E from corporate.

And then I came back from a couple weeks of traveling to giant red signs announcing the "MID-SEASON SALE."  As you can see, the top is now mine.

 

Top H&M, skirt Zero Maria Cornejo, tights H&M, boots Madewell, necklace vintage.






Welcome to the FUTURE.