Sunday, March 22, 2015

What I've Been Wearing



Poms and checks in the stairway of my old building.



Stalker.



This scottie pin was mine from when I was little.

 And here's the coat in full.




Old Philip Lim shortalls, y'all.





My favorite winter coat.




This "jade" elephant with a "diamond" eye.  A vintage find from my St. Louis days.





Scenes from an outfit:  frog ring from Bimba y Lola, necklace from this Tibetan store in Shanghai (I know, I know).



Wearing my disco hologram leggings from Lucy's wonderful line LuLa Loop.




I love the ruffle knees... and the label.  Lucy is the best.



Whenever I wear these gold tennies I feel like a jazzy granny.  The vintage Pierre Cardin velour shirt didn't hurt, either.




Winter brights.




Beautiful intarsia hand knit sweater from Moonchild.




Roots and boots.




A couple of vintage scores from my last trip to Paris.



My "over-halfs" from Seoul.



The best vintage print.



Do you see the theme?




My waxed linen-wrapped pennies necklace from lovely Janette.



Looking creepy in my all-time best Tatty Devine planetary necklace.