Monday, November 10, 2008

Paris/London photos...

The only ukalele shop I've seen outside of Hawaii. This one is off of Brick Lane. They have a great selection of both cheapies and fancy-cat ukes. I have almost bought one (an aforementioned "cheapie") twice now. Alas, third time will have to be the charm.


Really? This is a problem? You'd think the classy folks at PV (Hm, or was this Texworld? That might explain it.) would be better behaved.


Yes, yes. I appreciate the sentiment, but I am really just a sucker for a fleur de lis. Especially a hand-done scrawler.


Chez Bebert, ravaged.


The Couscous Royale platter is nothing short of a celebration!


Bread kebabs.
Just bread. On a stick.


The amazing window display at the Tsumori Chisato store in the Marais.



Chris and I dine on cheese and fries... delicious.

(How I would eat every day, really.)


Snail crossing.


Yes, of course.