Monday, September 15, 2008

Saturday in the park...

Actually, it was Saturday at the record show. But I found so many Chicago records, the title just popped into my head. We found so much stuff: I found a super-good Al Stewart record (yay for Year of the Cat) and an incredible record by a French band called Telephone. It's sorta like '70s French Clash.


Shirt ?? I got it at this cool store in LA where they put your purchase in handmade denim bags, badger pin Tatty Devine, belt sample from my old job, skirt from ISO in Hong Kong, shoes Jeffrey Campbell.


Note the assymetrical detailing of the skirt. And the petals!


This is my new badger pin from Tatty, though I do like to think of him as more of a wolverine--Go Michigan!


My Heidi hair. I had a beautiful doll from Germany when I was a child that I named Heidi. In fact, I think I was almost named Heidi... hmmm.